As an Authorize Dealer, we display the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) set by the manufacturer. You can view the special discounted price by adding this item to your shopping cart. You can always remove it later.
Adam Equipment’s Highland balances have what it takes for lab work, field use, and various industrial applications. They feature multiple weighing units, RS- 232 and USB interfaces, rechargeable battery pack and AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet and level, lock down and more. Density and specific gravity determination are easy with the below balance weighing feature, and the removable draft shield eliminates wind disturbances outdoors or in drafty environments. ShockProtect™ overload protection keeps the performance of the Highland safe and secure, and the HandiCal™ internal calibration weight provides reliable readings time after time. With built in applications for parts counting, percentage weighing and totalization / accumulation, Highland balances are packed full of useful features.
|brand||Highland Portable Precision Balances|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.