As an Authorize Dealer, we display the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) set by the manufacturer. You can view the special discounted price by adding this item to your shopping cart. You can always remove it later.
The Adam Equipment PMB 53 PMB Moisture Analyzer offers both speed and performance for a wide variety of applications. It features built-in memories for storing settings and data. The keypad makes it fast and easy to configure the analyzer to fit the heating requirements for the test. It comes color-coded and sealed, making it both durable and easy to use. The backlit LCD display offers dual text prompts that are very easy to read. Non-slip, adjustable leveling feet prevents sliding, when accidentally bumped. The RS-232 and USB interface provides two ways to connect the analyzer to a computer or printer.
- 50g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.0001g/0.01% Readability
- Typical Stabilization Time: 3 seconds
- Units of Measurement: Gram, % Moisture and % Solid
- Automatic External Calibration
- Backlit LCD Display, 24mm with dual digits and capacity tracker
- 50 - 160ºC Drying Temperature Range with Increments of 1ºC
- Time Setting: 1 - 99 minutes
- Single 400W Halogen Heater
- Sampling Interval Time: 1 - 59 seconds
- Typical time of measurement: 2 - 20 minutes
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, % Regain ,Ratio, g|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.