Compatible with several Adam indicators, the PT platform is designed for weighing pallets, crates and large containers in warehouses or on loading docks. The PT features a large, steel base with a diamond-plate surface and adjustable leveling feet to help stabilize loads. The low-profile design of the platform offers easy access, and optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading when weighing oversized objects. The platforms are available with or without indicators, and Adam offers a range of compatible indicators, including the GK, GC and AE 402. Several models are available, including versions with NTEP and Measurement Canada approvals.
|net-weight||0" / 1mm|
|operating-temperature||-10° to 40°C / 14° to 104°F|
|power||-10° to 40°C / 14° to 104°F|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.