The Adam Equipment PTM 500 [AE503] 1100 lb. Drum and Wheelchair Platform, 0.2 lb. Readability, with AE503 Indicator features a low-profile base and easy-access ramps on both sides, offering smooth transitions from the floor to the platform and is suitable for use in warehouses or medical facilities.PTM drum and wheelchair scales are ideal for checking the weight of wheelchair occupants, barrels and drums, or loaded dollies. Its diamond plate surface provides good grip and a solid, steady weighing area. Handles and wheels enable easy accessibility in a wide range of environments from doctors surgeries, health centers and elderly care homes to warehouse and factory floors.This model includes the AE503, an ideal option for weighing, parts counting, percentage weighing, dynamic weighing, check counting, checkweighing and averaging. A large, easy-to-read backlit LCD screen features 1.3-inch/34mm-tall digits and symbols to show over, under or within limits during checkweighing. A sealed, color-coded keypad allows quick and easy configuration. Using the built-in printer, add barcodes, QR codes, pictures and custom logos to the 50mm-wide printed labels. AE503 Indicator Features:
Selectable capacity and readability
Calibration: external calibration
Weighing units: g, kg, lb, oz, ct, dr, mm, T, ton
Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers
Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
Built in printer can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and labels in numerous languages
Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
Checkweighing with audible alarm
External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
User-selectable scale division
Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
Programmable auto power-off to save energy
|model||PTM 500 [AE503]|
|part-number||PTM 500 [AE503]|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.