Advanced Sensor Technology
Smart-SHS is the latest advancement in our super hybrid design, construction and algorithms.
Increased productivity via faster stabilization times (1 second in fast mode)
Lower cost of ownership due to reduce number of parts and maintenance accessibility
Electronically Controlled Load (ECL) does a self-diagnostic before performing an internal repeatability test without an external weight, all in less than a minute and a half.
Dia-Check – the diagnostic result that validates if the balance critically passes or fails
SD – standard deviation that allows for daily precision check, ideal for S.O.P.s
QuickMin-S – determines minimum sample weight in any given environment
Min-S Alert – alerts user to ensures they are operating within USP41 compliance
|210x 317 x 86
|128 × 128
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.