The BeadBug™ 6 joins the large capacity BeadBlaster™ 24 and personal sized BeadBug™ as the newest member of the Benchmark homogenizer line.
Like the other members of the Benchmark Microtube Homogenizer family, the
BeadBug 6 utilizes a three dimensional shaking motion to disrupt samples. This motion, when combined with beads of the appropriate size and material, causes high velocity impacts with the sample and is an extremely fast and efficient method for releasing cellular contents, including nucleic acids and proteins.
Many different sample types, from cells in culture to organ tissues and bone
can be homogenized in the BeadBug 6, most within 45 seconds. Programming
the unit is very simple – just set the speed, time, number of cycles and pause
between cycles, then press start. For convenience, the last programmed
parameters remain in memory for repeated runs.
Sealed tubes prevent cross contamination in the BeadBug 6. Samples are
simply loaded into the tubes along with the beads and placed in the unit for
processing. After homogenization, tubes are spun briefly in a centrifuge, and
the lysate removed with a pipette.
Designed to fit the needs of medium throughput laboratories, the BeadBug 6 can simultaneously process up to six samples in 2.0ml tubes. With optional adapters,the unit will also accept two 5.0ml tubes. A full range of bead materials and sizes are available in both prefilled tubes and in bulk to meet all your sample processing needs.
|capacity||6 x 2.0ml or 2 x 5.0ml*|
|cycle-time||1 to 90 sec. (up to 90 sec.)|
|dimensions||8.6 x 14 x 8 in./ 22 x 35.5 x 20.5 cm|
|power||100 to 240V, 50-60Hz|
|speed-range||4.0 to 7.0 m/s (0.05 m/s increments)|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.