Tissue Culture Treated surface improves cell adhesion.Plates are labeled with alpha-numeric markings for easy identification of individual wells.Each well has a raised rim which nests into the rings on the single direction lid to reduce evaporation and limit the risk of cross contamination.Lids have a stacking feature for added stability when handling tall stacks of plates.1 Well Plate has the same footprint as standard multiple well plates and is useful for high volume and robotic screening of DNA libraries and manual plating; it is also suitable for dot-blotting bacterial clones on 11.4 x 7.3cm (4.5 x 2.875in) nylon membranes.Case Quantity-50.Cell Growth Area-97.4cm2.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.