Tissue Culture Treated surface improves cell adhesion.Round bottom wells for efficient mixing.Plates are labeled with alpha-numeric markings for easy identification of individual wells.Each well has a raised rim which nests into the rings on the single direction lid to reduce evaporation and limit the risk of cross contamination.Lids have a stacking feature for added stability when handling tall stacks of plates.4 well plate is a smaller footprint option which offers well size similar to that of a 24 well plate, but has expanded well spacing to reduce cross contamination.Case Quantity-50.Cell Growth Area-1.96cm2.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.