Lightweight plastic material is easier and safer to handle than glass
Designed for mammalian suspension culture applications as well as bacterial & yeast culture
Baffled flasks enhance both vertical and circular culture movement to improve aeration
Vent cap options are available to prevent the common mistake of unintentionally sealing the cap completely and preventing gas exchange
All flasks include molded graduation lines and feature a molded 1/3 fill line to help ensure optimal working volumes
Individually bagged for easy storage and handling
Medical grade virgin Polycarbonate is autoclavable (temperature range of -80°C – 121°C)
Working volumes are recommendations only; optimize as required for individual protocols
|Flask: Clear / Cap: Green
|Flask: Polycarbonate / Cap: HDPE
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.