CELLTREAT Freeze Cryogenic Vials are designed for storing biological material at temperatures as low as -196°C, in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen
Available in round bottom or self-standing options
CELLTREAT product descriptions are based on the highest graduation mark on the vial. Other brands may name vials based on actual liquid capacity
Internal thread cap prevents contamination and uses O-ring silicone seal to ensure positive seal at any temperature
Caps have textured ridges to provide gripping when wearing gloves
Contrasting black graduations are large and easy to view
Large white marking area for writing also provides backdrop to enhance black graduations
Self-standing base interlocks with Easy Grip Workstation Rack for easy one-handed opening
|Vial: Polypropylene / O-Ring: Silicone
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.