CELLTREAT Freeze Cryogenic Vials are designed for storing biological material at temperatures as low as -196°C, in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen.CELLTREAT product descriptions are based on the highest graduation mark on the vial. Other brands may name vials based on actual liquid capacity.Self-standing re-sealable bags offer a unique storage solution.External thread cap features integrated leak-proof seal, a long skirt for easy one hand aseptic methods, and a thread design allowing it to be removed or sealed with a mere 1 1/4 turn.Caps have textured ridges to provide gripping when wearing gloves.Contrasting black graduations are large and easy to view.Large white marking area for writing also provides backdrop to enhance black graduations.Self-standing base interlocks with Easy Grip Workstation Rack for easy one-handed opening.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.