Permeable Cell Culture Inserts mimic in vivo conditions.Inserts center in wells, preventing membrane from touching sides and wicking between insert and side wall.Membrane remains suspended above well bottom, allowing co-culture: grow one cell line inside insert, and another below in the well.Ideal for drug transfer assays, transport studies, migration assays, and cell-cell interaction studies.Transfer cultures to fresh media by moving the insert to a new plate.0.4µm pore size is ideal for co-culture and drug transport studies.For more help with membrane selection, please contact CELLTREAT Scientific Products.Non-Treated Plates sold separately; carrier plate is Tissue Culture Treated which encourages cell adhesion.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.