The DSC-70™ Moisture Balance (Equivalent to AND MS-70) offers a variety of features that allow it to produce precise results for moisture measurements, making it suitable to use in the laboratory or the QC department. Its straight type halogen lamp heating technology, paired with the drying temperature range and setup, helps users achieve the right conditions to conduct their test. The DSC-70 includes 20 sets of measurement program memory for later recall and use, plus 100 data memory that stores the testing results for later printing and review. Other features include four pre-programmed measurement programs, four measurement modes, a VFD display, bidirectional RS-232C interface and a standard Self Check function. Printer available upon request. GLP/GMP/ISO is also available.
- 71g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.0001g Weight Resolution
- 0.001% Moisture Content Display
- 0.5% Repeatability with 2g Sample
- 0.01% Repeatability with 10g Sample
- Straight Type Halogen Lamp Heating Technology
- 30 - 200ºC Drying Temperature with 1º Increments
- 20 sets of Measurement Program Memory
- 100 Data Memory
- Standard/Automatic/Timer/Manual Measurement Programs
- Wet Base/Dry Base/Solid Content/Ratio Measurement Modes
- VFD Display
- Bidirectional RS-232C Interface with optional printer
- WinCT Moisture Standard Communication Software
- GLP/GMP/ISO formats available
- Standard Self Check Function
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, % Regain ,Ratio, g|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.