HFT2000 - replaced by HFT 4000M
- Balance Capacity 45 Grams
- Readability of Results 0.01%
- Balance Readability 0.001Gram
- Temperature Range 50 - 200° C
- Halogen Rapid Heating
- RS232 Connection
- Unit Holds 50 Test Parameters Memory
- Two (2) Year Warranty
The DSC HFT 2000M™ Moisture Analyzer offers flexible performance to accommodate advanced applications for a variety of laboratory or QC settings. Its easy to use interface allows users with any skill level to operate it efficiently. The HFT 2000 utilizes a halogen lamp to her samples between 50º to 200ºC in 1º increments. Set the heating options to Standard, Fast, Ramp or Stepped. The custom backlit LCD displays results in moisture percentages, solids percentages, regain percentages, temperature, weight (in grams), test ID, drying curve and statistics. It reads in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German. GLP/GMP printing option included.
- 45g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.01%/0.001g Readability
- 0.3% Repeatability
- Halogen Lamp Heating Technology
- 3 Heating Options
- 3 Shutoff/Timing Criteria Options
- Custom Backlit LCD
- Multi-lingual Display Languages
- Stores 50 Programs
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, %, Regain, g|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.