Designed to provide variable speed rotating in a compact, durable and user-friendly unit. The unit’s compact footprint will fit into most incubators allowing for controlled environment mixing.Has a durable thermoplastic platform that securely holds vessels with super stretch latex rubber strapping.Ideal for mixing of almost any kind of laboratory samples. Supplied with magnetic platform.
|environmental||Installation Category 2, 0° - 38°C (32° - 100°F), 95% max. relative humidity|
|overall-d-x-w-x-h||400 x 175 x 400mm (15.8 x 7.0 x 15.8 in) Depth with Platform Horizontal - 290mm (11.5 in)|
|voltage-plug-configuration||SI-2200 120V - U.S Standard|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.