True pulsing action provides more collisions and random motion. Ideal for the most demanding lab operations and for applications requiring more aggressive action than standard vortexing. Complete hands- free control as well as programmable speed and time features guarantee accurate and precise results at all times. May also be used as a standard "continuous" Vortex Mixer. Use with all Vortex-Genie accessories. Supplied with 3 inch Platform (shown) and Pop-Off Cup.
|speed-range||500-3000 (2850 for 50Hz models)|
|timer||1-99 minutes or continuous|
|voltage-plug-configuration||SI-P236 120V - U.S Standard|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.