Drain Disc 47mm diameter. NON-STERILE
Polyester spun-bonded drain type disc. Prevents pore blinding or blockage of the capillary pores in screen membranes, resulting in higher flow rates and increased throughputs.
Features and Benefits
Increases flow and capture ability by lifting off of screen supports and exposing all the pores. Ensure efficient performance when placed between two filters in a serial filtration stack.
Use as a spacer between two stacked membranes/filters in a serial filtration stack. Spacer to prevent air locking of a downstream screen, or function as filters by bonding a percentage of pores in the upstream filter.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.