GVS MagnaNeutral™: Neutral Nylon Transfer membrane 0.45µm
Pure polymer impregnated in by an inert polyester web. Naturally hydrophilic and optimized for protein binding and for high, reproducible binding of nucleic acids. The controlled microporous nylon membrane is cast on an inert, internal support web that gives it added dimensional strength and stability to prevent cracking, tearing, curling and breaking.
Pore Sizes available: 0.22µm, and 0.45µm
Features and Benefits
Supported nylon has added strength and durability prevent distortion or contamination in multiple reprobings. High Binding capacity: with a nucleic acid binding capacity of ~350 µg/sqcm.
Southern transfer, Northern transfers, protein binding, microarrays, macroarrays, dot/slot blots, radiolabeled detection systems, non-radiolabeled detection systems, colony lifts, plaque lifts, library screening.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.