Magna Nylon Filtration Membrane;
0.65µm, NON-STERILE, 90mm diameter
Pore Sizes available: 0.22µm, and 0.45µm.
supported, naturally hydrophilic designed to wet out evenly and retain its superior strength during use in general filtration and medical assays. Untreated nylon performs optimally in standard techniques like Northerns and Southerns. Binding capacity 350 µg/sqcm
Features and Benefits
Internally supported with an inert polyester support web giving it added dimensional strength and stability that prevents cracking, tearing, curling and breaking. Naturally hydrophilic membrane does not require wetting agents that can interfere with biological processes.
Southern transfer, Northern transfers, UV Crosslinking, colony lifts, plaque lifts, library screening, aqueous, solvent and mobile phase filtration; HPLC sample penetration and solvent filtration; clarification and sterilization
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.