GVS Micron-Sep Membrane Filters: Nitrocellulose [NC] unsupported, Hydrophilic Membrane.
0.22µm, NON-STERILE, 25mm diameter
Composed of a mixture of inert cellulose nitrate and cellulose acetate polymers.
Available in various pore sizes and in White or black with Grid.
Features and Benefits
The uniform microporous structure of these filters provides the fastest flow rates and highest throughputs available in a membrane filter.
Uniform Pore Structure: Provides Consistent Flow And Diffusion Rates
Less 4% Extractables: Leads To More Consistent Results
Lot-to-lot Consistency: Produces Dependable Results Every Time
microbiological analysis, clarification or sterilization of aqueous solutions, industrial hygiene Applications
, gravimetric analysis with ashing technique and particulate-matter analysis.
Black membranes are ideal for Food And Beverage Applications
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.