GVS NitroPure™: Unsupported pure NC Transfer membrane; the membrane of choice for all protein or immunoblotting Applications.
0.22µm, NON-STERILE, 150mm x 3000mm
Pore Sizes available: 0.22µm, and 0.45µm
Features and Benefits
Unsupported Nitrocellulose; for procedures that require optimum resolution. Low background and easily blocked. Excellent results in all transfers, especially in protein blotting.
Western transfers,Southern transfers, Northern transfers, protein and immunoblotting,dot/slot blots,multiple rehybridizations, colony and plaque lifts, radiolabeled detection systems, radiographic,chromogenic, chemiluminescent and Biotinylated detection systems.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.