GVS Polycarbonate Track Etched (PCTE) Membrane, 0.4µm, 47mm disk. Made from a thin polycarbonate film with precisely defined pores. Results in a thin, translucent polycarbonate filter with a smooth, flat surface. Treated with PVP(Polyvinylpyrillidone) for a hydrophilic membrane.
Features and Benefits
Absolute pore size and density allows for precise size separation. Superior Strength. Low protein binding. Resists chemical staining to ease microscopic visualization.
General Filtration, Legionella test (UNI EN ISO 11731_2017), Removal of red blood cells from plasma, flow control of reagents through assays, precise filtration and prefiltration, fuel testing, cytology, and microscopy
Ideally suited for use in cellular-based filtration assays as well as filtration Applications where high purity is required.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.