Ideal for keeping PCR reagents, enzymes, and other biochemical reagents cool while working at the bench.Filled with insulating gel, the mini coolers can also be used for controlled sample freezing and for longer temperature retention samples.Polycarbonate construction with rubber non-slip feet.Gridded and keyed one-position lids for easy sample identification 0.5 mL tube adapters supplied as standard with the 0.5–2.0 mL tube size versions.Temperature-retention graph supplied with each of the 7 styles.Coolers 120072 and 120075 are filled with a non-toxic self-insulating gel.Versions available for 0.5 and 1.5/2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes and cryogenic vials and a 96-place version for 0.2 mL tubes and assay plates.
Click here for the Heathrow Scientific 23461A 96-Well PCR Tube Rack
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.