The Wash Bottle has clear and informative safety information and is specific to the product contained and includes the following — the Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) No., National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes and symbols, Protective Equipment Symbol (PES), Target Organ Information and Hazard Codes. You also have the option of using other liquids within the bottles and creating the appropriate safety information on the outside of the bottle by using the ‘self labeling’ versions.The closure and stem are molded in one piece to make them leak-proof. The angled neck and tip provide a uniform stream of liquid and the tip can be cut back if required to increase the flow.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.