The Mettler Toledo ML802T offers top of the line durability, with features such as a MonoBlock weighing cell, integrated overload protection, and a fully steel base. The ML-T series is full of user friendly features such as a large TFT color touchscreen that displays clear icons and a built in on screen LevelControl for level guidance. With the FACT internal calibration feature, the balance can be easily calibrated at anytime with the press of a button. The ML-T features three interfaces including RS-232, USB, and USB host. This allows the balance to be connected to external equipment for quality control and data tracking. Also, Check out Mettler Toledo 30096986 SevenCompact pH/Ion meter S220-uMix-Kit
|Large 4.5color TFT touchscreen
|170 X 190 mm
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.