METTLER TOLEDO’s new XPR microbalances incorporate a range of innovative new technologies to deliver the highest accuracy in their class and to help make your micro-weighing tasks simpler, safer and more secure.Laboratory projects involving expensive, rare or toxic substances demand that only the smallest possible sample quantities are used. Not only do you have the challenge to prevent waste by weighing out just a few milligrams, but you also need to avoid out-of-specification results and costly reworking. Also, Check out Mettler Toledo 30096986 SevenCompact pH/Ion meter S220-uMix-Kit
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.