The extremely high accuracy and very low minimum weight makes it possible to weigh very small samples, saving valuable material and reducing costs.Thanks to the patented StaticDetect function, XPR microanalytical and analytical balances detect electrostatic charges on samples and containers.The integrated StatusLight™, LevelControl and GWP Approved actively work to ensure all the relevant conditions for correct weighing are met.Valid Results Every Time.XPR Micro-Analytical Balance, 32 G Capacity, 0.001 Mg Readability, 7'' Capacitive Colored Touchscreen, User Management, Electrostatic Detection, Automatic Internal Adjustment And LabX Ready. Also, Check out Mettler Toledo ME204T/A00 ME-T Analytical Balance, 220 g x 0.0001 g
|40 mm x 40 mm
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.