The Mettler-Toledo XSR8001S Excellence Precision Balance has a capacity of 8,100 g with a readability of 0.1 g and comes with a 11 x 14.2" (280 x 360 mm) pan size. Mettler-Toledo XSR small platform precision balances are ideal when you have high sample throughput and tight deadlines. Even under the toughest conditions, you can rely on XSR to get the job done - quickly, and without errors. Weighing methods can be saved in the integrated method library providing fast access to daily tasks and ensuring consistency between users. All results and task parameters are saved automatically to the results notepad and can be easily transferred to a PC via USB or Ethernet. Transcription errors are eliminated. With ease-of-use, fast performance and secure data handling, XSR balances fit comfortably into your workflows.
|pan-size||11 x 14.2" (280 x 360 mm)|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.