No matter what size your Western blot is, there’s a box that fits it perfectly. With boxes that are correctly matched to common blot sizes, you can fit more blots on shakers/rockers while keeping reagent and antibody usage to an absolute minimum. Additionally, all corners are formed at 90˚ angles and the bottom surface is uniformly flat, further reducing consumption of costly reagents and antibodies. (For example, popular mini-gels require only about 4ml.) Many boxes are also available in light-blocking opaque black for light sensitive samples
• A perfect box for every blot
• Reduce antibody usage
• Hinged lid minimizes evaporation
• For halves, wholes, strips or minis
|dimensions||7.3 x 3 x 1.9cm|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.