MTC Bio Weigh Boats are made of antistatic polystyrene and will withstand temperatures to 90˚C, as well as exposure to diluted acids, alcohols, bases and aqueous solutions. Their flexibility and smooth interior surfaces with rounded corners allow for easy decanting of powdered samples. Their flat bottoms ensure stability and prevent tipping.
Weigh Boats are available in the traditional square shape as well as in a new diamond shape for easier pouring. Originally designed as weighing containers, they have proven ideal for dispensing & storage and as disposable mixing/quick freezing trays. They are available in black or white for improved sample contrast/visibility and packaged in ultra-compact dispenser packs.
Click here for the Heathrow Scientific 23461A 96-Well PCR Tube Rack
|dimensions||35 x 55mm|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.