250mL screw-cap polypropylene tubes are manufactured of polypropylene for temperature and chemical resistance. These tubes are intended for large volume centrifugation and are widely used in cell harvesting/purification and drug discovery applications. MTC Bio's 250mL centrifuge tubes can withstand up to 6,000xg maximum RCF*. They are supplied in sterile, RNase, DNase, and pyrogen-free packs of 5 tubes, 70 tubes per case.
• Perfect for Cell harvesting
• Molded graduations from 0.5 to 250mL
• Sterile, RNase, DNase & Pyrogen free
• Leak-proof screw-cap
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.