MTC Bio’s SureSeal S™ microcentrifuge tubes are designed for a broad range of research applications, including enzyme digests, DNA isolation/purification, centrifugation, incubation, and general sample/reagent storage.SureSeal S tubes are manufactured under clean room conditions, using only BioClear™ co-polymer, an advanced polypropylene that maximizes clarity, centrifugal strength (tested up to 28,000xg) and the usable temperature range (-90°C to +121°C).The oversized tube cap (with frosted marking surface), combined with the unique ring & groove closure, enhances the security of the liquid-tight seal, while minimizing the required locking forces for a more ergonomic opening/closing of the tube caps.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.