Conical centrifuge tubes are made of premium polypropylene for clarity and centrifugal strength. Tubes and caps may be frozen at temperatures as low as -86˚C. The maximum centrifugal force is 12,000xg for the 15ml tubes and 15,000xg for the 50 ml tubes*. Caps have a flat top surface for easy marking and labeling. Cat. No. C2605 features a ‘skirted’ bottom that allows the tube to stand upright without a separate test tube rack.
*Refers to liquids with a specific gravity of 1.0, using appropriate rotors, cushions and adapters.
• Sterile, RNase, DNase, pyrogen and cytotoxin free
• Available racked or bagged
• Compatible with standard rotors
• Frosted marking surface
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.