These conical 15mL and 50mL centrifuge tubes are made of premium polypropylene, with exceptionally uniform wall thickness for clarity and centrifugal strength. Tubes and caps may be used for sample storage at temperatures as low as -86°C. The maximum centrifugal forces are 12,000xg for the 15mL tubes and 15,000xg for 50mL version.
Tubes and caps are suitable for stem cell research and certified sterile, RNase, DNase, and Pyrogen free.
Refers to liquids with a specific gravity of 1.0, using appropriate rotors, cushions and adapters.
• Color coded caps for easy sample identification
• 15mL rated to 12,000xg
• 50mL rated to 15,000xg
• Sterile, RNase, DNase, pyrogen and cytotoxin free
• Sterile (gamma) and individually packed
• Leak Proof
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.