SmartBlue Plus Viewing Glasses offer exceptional protection for researchers working
with bright blue LED and UV light illuminators. The polycarbonate filter lenses are shatter proof, scratch resistant and block light in the UV (280nm) to blue
(490nm) wavelengths. In addition, they are compliant with ANSI Z87.1.
These glasses are ideal for general protection when working with hazardous wavelengths and for precision DNA band cutting on a UV or blue light transilluminator. While blocking hazardous UV and blue light, the glasses allow clear visualization of DNA bands stained with Ethidium Bromide, SmartGlow™, SYBR Green and other fluorescent dyes.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.