MTC Bio’s Erlenmeyer Shaker Flasks are made of polycarbonate, PETG or styrene/butadiene (Jumbo Flasks only). The polypropylene screw caps are vented with 0.2µm membranes to increase air transmission and enhance cell growth. The mouth size conforms with the international SBS standard, for quick, secure connection to bioreactor equipment.
Polycarbonate flasks and Jumbo flasks have baffled (ribbed) bottoms to provide increased oxygenation and mixing efficiency even at lower shaking speeds. All flasks, regardless of size, are individually wrapped and gamma sterilized to SAL 10-6, and they are free of RNase, DNase, pyrogen, endotoxins and human DNA.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.