The new LABeler™ Lab Printer provides the convenience of a lab pen with the benefits of a large desktop printer. Simply type in the desired copy using the 50+ button key pad and press the print key… within seconds your label can be cut by pressing the cut lever and is then ready for application. With over 15 available sizes, colors & material combinations, the LABeler is ideal for label identification of any laboratory vessel for nearly any laboratory application. Standard label tapes can be autoclaved, boiled or even frozen to temperatures as low as -50°C. Special Ultra-Low label tapes are also available for storage in -196°C environments or for liquid nitrogen applications.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.