These new slides have a positive charge that makes the surface ideal for cell, tissue and general sample adhesion. Typical samples have a negative charge and are therefore attracted to the positively charged slide surface, significantly reducing “float”.
Slides are made of high clarity glass, 25 x 75mm and are 1.1mm thick (compatible with most printers). Frosted marking surface on one end. Packed 72 pieces per plastic box / 1440 per case (20 packs).
• Positive charged for cell adhesion
• Frosted on one end
• Choose 90° or 45° cut corners
|dimensions||25 x 75mm|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.