Made of crystal clear polystyrene, these 12x75mm FlowTubes™ are designed for Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting/ flow cytometry equipment including FACS systems from BD Biosciences.
The diameter and wall thickness of the tube's neck is held to very tight tolerances to ensure consistent compatibility with the automated instrument. They are available withe the standard two-position culture cap, no cap at all, or with a cap that contains a 35µm nylon mesh screen, designed to assist in cell sorting/straining applications. These tubes are primarily used to collect dissociated sample for subsequent processing in automated flow cytometry instruments.
• Compatible with FACS (BD) instruments
• Available with 35µm strainer cap, standard cap, or no cap
• Clear polystyrene
• 5mL capacity
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.