Cryogenic vials are the ideal choice for long term storage of sample in the harshest environments. These thick-walled tubes are outfitted with silicone O-rings that allow them to maintain their seal at temperatures as low as -196°C. Sterilized by gamma irradiation, MTC Bio cryogenic vials are designed to hold, store and preserve biological materials for days, weeks, years, or decades. The self-standing starfoot base mates perfectly with an include rack so that one hand is all that is need to install and remove caps.
• Temperatures as low as -196°C
• Self-standing star foot
• Leakproof silicone O-ring
• Resealable bags of 50
• Gamma sterilized
• Free locking rack
• RNase, DNase, pyrogen, & endotoxin free
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.