The Ohaus EX1103 Explorer Precision Balance delivers speedy, accurate and reliable results, making it ideal for use in a laboratory or industrial setting. Practical touches sensors allow for hands-free operation of zero, print, calibration, tare and other selectable functions. The expansive side entry allows users to place or remove large weigh boats or other large vessels inside the weighing chamber. Easy to install and removable glass panels, plus a stainless steel bottom make this balance very easy to clean. Other features include a color touchscreen with icon-driven software that is easy for anyone to use. Managers or administrators can set up passwords to protect sensitive data from being overwritten or stolen.Features:
- 0.001g Readability
- 1100g Capacity
- ±0.001g Repeatability
- AutoCal™ Internal Calibration
- Multiple Weighing Units (g, mg, oz, etc.)
- ≤1.5 (sec) Stabilization Time
- 5.7in Full-Color Touch Screen
- Standard Connectivity
- AC Adapter
- 14.84 x 12.24in Pan Size
|communication||RS232 (Included);USB (Included);2nd RS232 (Available as an Accessory);Ethernet (Available as an Accessory)|
|dimensions||13.8 in x 15.5 in x 9.1 in (350 mm x 393 mm x 230 mm)|
|internal-calibration||AutoCalª - Automatic|
|net-weight||15.2 lb (6.9 kg)|
|pan-size||5.1 in (130 mm)|
|power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|tare-range||To capacity by subtraction|
|units-of-measure||Baht;Carat;Custom;Grain;Gram;Hong Kong Tael;Kilogram;Milligram;Mesghal;Momme;Newton;Ounce;Ounce Troy;Pennyweight;Pound;Singapore Tael;Taiwan Tael;Tical;Tola|
|working-environment||50¡F Ð 86¡F, 85%RH, non-condensing (10¡C Ð 30¡C, 85%RH, non-condensing)|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.