Achieve fast and consistent results by using the Ohaus EX4202N Explorer Precision Balance for a wide variety of weighing applications. Intuitive user setup not only offers instructional messaging in up to 13 languages, but provides leveling assistance. Adjustable thumbwheels help achieve a level surface. The Data Transfer Function allows users to output data directly into an Excel file. Other features include a removable stainless steel weighing pan, an integral way below hook, security bracket, menu lock switch, auto standby underload indicators and a stability indicator. Optional features include a rechargeable battery that provides power for up to 10 hours and adjustable rolling feet.Features:
- 0.01g Readability
- 4200g Capacity
- ±0.01g Repeatability
- External Calibration
- Multiple Weighing Units (g, mg, oz, etc.)
- ≤1 (sec) Stabilization Time
- 5.7in Full-Color Touch Screen
- Standard Connectivity
- Ø 7.48 x 7.87in Pan Size
|communication||RS232 (Included);USB (Included);2nd RS232 (Available as an Accessory);Ethernet (Available as an Accessory)|
|dimensions||3.9 in x 15.5 in x 9.1 in (98 mm x 393 mm x 230 mm)|
|internal-calibration||AutoCalª - Automatic|
|legal-for-trade||NTEP Certified;Measurement Canada Approved|
|net-weight||9.5 lb (4.3 kg)|
|pan-size||7.5 in x 8 in (190 mm x 200 mm)|
|power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|tare-range||To capacity by subtraction|
|units-of-measure||Baht;Carat;Custom;Grain;Gram;Hong Kong Tael;Kilogram;Milligram;Mesghal;Momme;Newton;Ounce;Ounce Troy;Pennyweight;Pound;Singapore Tael;Taiwan Tael;Tical;Tola|
|working-environment||50¡F Ð 86¡F, 85%RH, non-condensing (10¡C Ð 30¡C, 85%RH, non-condensing)|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.