Both modular and robust, the Ohaus EX423/E Explorer Precision Balance is designed to accommodate any workspace while withstanding harsh environments. That makes it ideal to use for both laboratories and industrial plants. The unit includes application software that intuitive and easy to customize. Users can set the text display to one of 13 included languages. Because the software is icon-driven, the learning curve is easy. There is no need for manual calculations or data logging. This makes the balance easy to use, while saving time for testing. Perfect for density calculations and determining the difference between initial or residual weights.Features:
- 0.001g Readability
- 420g Capacity
- ±0.001g Repeatability
- External Calibration
- Multiple Weighing Units (g, mg, oz, etc.)
- ≤1.5 (sec) Stabilization Time
- 5.7in Full-Color Touch Screen
- Standard Connectivity
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.