This Ohaus EX6202 Explorer Precision Balance is designed to analyze data quickly and accurately, making it an ideal choice for laboratory or industrial settings. It will help you achieve accurate test results, without risk of cross-contamination, thanks to the four user-programmable touch sensors. AutoCal™ calibration software makes the set up and running process very easy because it relies on an icon-driven interface. It includes 14 integrated apps that are customizable. Set the text display in one of 13 available languages. Newly optimized linearity, enhance repeatability specifications and vibration filtering offer state-of-the-art stability that makes this balance a worthy investment.Features:
- 0.01g Readability
- 6200g Capacity
- ±0.01g Repeatability
- AutoCal™ Calibration
- Multiple Weighing Units (g, mg, oz, etc.)
- ≤1 (sec) Stabilization Time
- 5.7in Full-Color Touch Screen
- Standard Connectivity
|communication||RS232 (Included);USB (Included);2nd RS232 (Available as an Accessory);Ethernet (Available as an Accessory)|
|dimensions||3.9 in x 15.5 in x 9.1 in (98 mm x 393 mm x 230 mm)|
|internal-calibration||AutoCalª - Automatic|
|net-weight||11 lb (5 kg)|
|pan-size||7.5 in x 8 in (190 mm x 200 mm)|
|power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|tare-range||To capacity by subtraction|
|units-of-measure||Baht;Carat;Custom;Grain;Gram;Hong Kong Tael;Kilogram;Milligram;Mesghal;Momme;Newton;Ounce;Ounce Troy;Pennyweight;Pound;Singapore Tael;Taiwan Tael;Tical;Tola|
|working-environment||50¡F Ð 86¡F, 85%RH, non-condensing (10¡C Ð 30¡C, 85%RH, non-condensing)|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.