The Defender 3000 Hybrid bench scales are ideal for general weighing, simple counting, and checkweighing applications in production, packaging, warehouse, inventory, shipping, and receiving areas. The Defender 3000 Series features a simple, yet rugged design and stainless steel indicator with tactile keys, multicolor backlit LCD display, and built-in rechargeable battery.
|battery-life||100 Hours with Rechargeable Battery|
|dimensions||651 mm x 122 mm x 305 mm|
|display||7 Segment LCD with multicolor backlight|
|legal-for-trade||NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved|
|pan-size||500 mm x 650 mm|
|power||AC Power (Included); Rechargeable Battery (Included)|
|working-environment||-10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing (14°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing)|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.