The Ohaus PX163/E Precision Balance (replacement for PA163) was designed for basic weighing, parts counting, percent weighing and density determination. Made of cast metal lower housing, metal sub-pan and a stainless steel weighing pan, the PX163/E is quite durable. The static removal bar is constructed of permanent static electric dissipative ABS. It provides a convenient grounding location. The bright, backlit LCD display offers a large viewing angle with easy to read numbers. Its two-line display provides additional information or guidance prompts for users to follow. Four quick keys enable easy operation of multiple weighing modes. It measures in 17 unit types, including a custom unit.
- 160g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.001g Readability
- 0.001g Repeatability
- ± 0.002g Linearity
- 2-second Stabilization Time
- 18 measurement units
- 4.72 in/120mm Pan Size
- RS-232 and USB ports
- Security lock
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|dimensions||309 mm x 321 mm x 209 mm|
|display||2-Line LCD with Backlight|
|power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|tare-range||To capacity by subtraction|
|units-of-measure||Carat; Custom; Grain; Gram; Hong Kong Tael; Kilogram; Mesghal; Milligram; Momme; Newton; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pennyweight; Pound; Singapore Tael; Taiwan Tael; Tical; Tola|
|working-environment||10°C - 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.