The Pioneer PX combines essential weighing functionality with competitive performance, offering high accuracy and repeatability for applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings. The PX is affordably priced, and intuitively designed for intelligent operation with a second line display for additional information, and USB and RS232 connectivity for easy communication.
Basic Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Animal Weighing, Density Determination
Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD); Second line display for additional information or guidance (dot matrix)
AC adapter (included)
RS232 and USB device (included); GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
Metal base, plastic top housing, removable stainless steel pan, glass draftshield, integrated weigh-below-hook, security bracket, calibration lock and in-use cover
User-selectable environmental filters and brightness settings, auto-tare, auto-dim, user-selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, userselectable communication settings and data print options, user-definable project and user IDs, software overload/underload indicator, stability indicator, four operating languages
|dimensions||98 mm x 321 mm x 209 mm|
|display||2-Line LCD with Backlight|
|power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|tare-range||To capacity by subtraction|
|units-of-measure||Carat; Custom; Grain; Gram; Hong Kong Tael; Kilogram; Mesghal; Milligram; Momme; Newton; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pennyweight; Pound; Singapore Tael; Taiwan Tael; Tical; Tola|
|working-environment||10°C - 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.