With a food-safe design that is NSF-certified and supports a HACCP system, the Valor 1000 Series is a reliable choice for general food weighing. Easy-to-operate Valor 1000 scales feature two-button operation, a large backlit LCD display and up to 1,500-hour battery life.
|battery-life||750 Hours with Disposable Batteries|
|communication||RS232 (Available as an Accessory)|
|dimensions||270 x 122 x 260|
|display||Dual backlit LCDs (front and rear)|
|pan-size||245 mm x 190 mm|
|power||4 D (LR20) Batteries (Not Included); AC Adapter (Included)|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.