Easy-to-use disposable filter funnel to meet microbial analysis needs for beverages
Microbial contamination and spoilage can shorten the shelf life of products from syrups and flavorings to water and final beverages. Analysis with the Pall Microcheck beverage monitors, available with white or black 0.45 µm and 0.8 µm membranes, can help identify expensive potential problems before they leave the lab.
Microcheck beverage monitors are delivered in a sterile bulk pack of 50 units, not individually packaged, enabling rapid use in the busy, high throughput testing environments of a beverage microbiology quality control lab.
Ready to use; simply remove from box and place directly on a filter manifold or Pall’s Sentino pump. No need for rubber stoppers or adapters.
Easily convert to a Petri dish for culturing or easily remove the membrane for placing on separate agar dish.
Volume graduations are marked clearly for easy reading from any point of view.
Volume graduations marked externally on the funnel to prevent potential hold-up of organisms. External marks meet guidelines listed in Standard Methods for the Analysis of Water and Wastewater, current edition.
|Metricel Black membrane modified polyethersulfone
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.