Syringe filters are used in analytical chemistry applications to remove particulate contamination prior to analysis. Filtering a sample prior to sample injection into analytical instrumentation will help protect sensitive parts of the instrument from particulate build-up and reduce system downtime.
For ion chromatography sample preparation Pall supplies IC Acrodisc 25 mm syringe filters that feature an optimized hydrophilic Supor (polyethersulfone) membrane that has undergone several washing steps ensuring the product has low conductivity detectable extractables.
Pall IC Acrodisc 25 mm syringe filters have been tested using a highly sensitive ion chromatography protocol to monitor inorganic extractables. The syringe filter is eluted with 18-Megohm/cm water to determine that the quantity of ionic extractable materials is sufficiently low, and that the product will yield accurate analytical results when used in IC experiments.
IC Acrodisc 25 mm polyethersulfone (PES) syringe filters are certified for low levels of inorganic extractables.The syringe filters for ion chromatography applications are certified for low levels of inorganic extractables, with actual background levels of filter extractables for the first 1.5 mL of filtrate that typically are less than 50ppb for nitrate and less than 20 ppb for chloride, phosphate, and sulfate.
25 mm Standard Acrodisc Syringe Filters
|Supor [hydrophilic polyethersulfone (PES)] membrane
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.